=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Saturday, November 5, 2016

NANO Dropout: 30,000 and Counting!

Skipping Childhood:  A Novel (From Abused Foster Child to Adolescent Serial Killer) is no longer NANO.

I'd like to wish all the promising NANO (National Novel Writing Month) participants good luck in all their endeavors.  But if you're reading this and you dropped out of NANO, there's also some encouraging news.  I admonish any writer who may be feeling bummed out about missing out on National Novel Writing Month to read what I posted on my Wordpress "Self-published" blog.

NANO Dropouts Unite!

Once you check out this inspiring point about missing out on NANO, you may feel differently about how to spend your time for the rest of the month. GOOD LUCK!

By the way, feel free to stay tuned for updates about the completion of my used to be NANO novel.  As I mention in the above referenced post, I'm already at 30,267 words and counting.  That means that by my expected December 1, 2016 release date, you'll be able to pick up a copy of the book:

“Skipping Childhood:  A Novel ( From Abused Foster Child to Adolescent Serial Killer)


Although I hadn't planned to, I actually modified the cover.  That just goes to show:  "Never say never!."  PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA and use #skippingchildhoodnovel in your related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment