=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Friday, March 25, 2016

eBook Sales: If Your Sales Are Low, Discover Some Reasons Why

New eBook Authors must be proactive when it comes to marketing strategies.



Are you a struggling new ebook author that is having little to no success with book sales?  If you are, you may need to take some more serious and drastic steps regarding your ebook marketing strategies.  I felt the same way recently, and that is why I started my 60 Day eBook Marketing Strategies Video Series.

Every day, I rush and worry about recording and posting another video to make available like I promised.  But while I work hard to keep my word and not look like a flake, I'm realizing more and more that this video series really and truly is just for me.  I mean, other ebook authors can listen and hopefully benefit from it too, but I'm recording it for me.  I'm basically conducting an experiment that can potentially help me improve and master my ebook publishing and marketing skills.  The more I involve myself in what I'm doing, the more I want to do, but the best part of it all is the fact that it's actually working!

I started out looking for ways to expose, advertise and promote my new ebook "Shut Up and Write!"  Now I'm finding myself taking concrete steps to help not only my newest publication, but all my previously published ebooks.  So if your sales are low and you're a frustrated ebook author, why not start following my video series and see if it can help.  You may actually discover some reasons why your own ebooks aren't selling and even develop some successful marketing strategies.

For now, feel free to enjoy the following transcript from today's entry to my video series.

 https://youtu.be/V1y92T_rt_A



VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:

Hello everyone,

This is Charm Baker and this video is for DAY 6 of my video series.  In fact, it’s actually day 8 and I’m a little behind in posting, but I promised to record 60 videos, in this series, plus the introduction, and darn it, that’s what I’m going to do.

So right now, I’ll fill you in on what I actually did on Day 6 so you’ll see why I’ve been too busy to post.  Then, I hurry and record the other two videos so I can be caught up tomorrow.  So without further ado, let me get into it.

Well, if you viewed DAY 5, you noticed that I was kind of bummed out by the events of the day, and even though I ended it by saying that I realized I still had a productive day, I still felt disappointed.  As a result, I wasn’t as focused on Shut Up and Write as I needed to be.  In fact, I was thinking more about my novel. 

Like I’ve already explained in previous videos, Shut Up and Write is my way of summing up the majority of my early years of online writing.  It’s packed with tons and tons of useful information to new online writers.  This is the kind of writing that I love because it’s what I know. 

But it was different with “Experimenting with Murder.  Writing my novel took me out of my comfort zone, and that’s why that’s the work that I’m most proud of, if for no other reason but that.  Since that’s the case, there’s no way that I can allow all the time, effort and hard work I put into writing it to go to waste.    So on Day 6, I spent the day taking a good hard, long look at the book.  In a moment, you can look at the screen and notice what all I did to the book, right after I tell you a little about this novel.

A brief discussion followed, directing viewers to the website where more book details can be found.

http://charmbaker.com/novelinspiration.htm


 Take a moment if you want to read about the characters from Experimenting With Murder

http://charmbaker.com/novelvisual.htm


 You can also click the image and get details on the beautiful island setting of Experimenting With Murder


http://charmbaker.com/novelvisual2.htm


The following show the activities performed on DAY 6, in behalf of the novel:  Experimenting With Murder (Available now – exclusively at Amazon)







If you've been experiencing problems with marketing and selling your ebooks, perhaps some of the same issues could be the reason for low sales.  The only way you'll know is if you go and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment