=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Book Marketing and Promoting on a Limited Budget

Skipping Childhood:  A Novel will be released Thursday, December 1, 2016 but you can order now!

https://selfpublished.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/book-marketing-promoting-your-self-published-title-on-a-limited-budget/


Book marketing and promoting may be the furthest thing from the minds of all those NANO writers who are struggling to meet that November 30th deadline.  But if you're a new indie writer (NANO or otherwise) and your title is due to be released, you had better start thinking about marketing and promoting your new title, especially if you happen to be on a tight budget.

In case anyone wants a few tips on some inexpensive book marketing services, I found some that I just used for Skipping Childhood:  A Novel (From Abused Foster Child to Adolescent Serial Killer).  I've been working really hard to gain needed exposure for my African American urban life novel.  I actually made a pretty lengthy post about it on my Wordpress Selfpublished Blog so just follow the link and see what you think.  New authors will find some very enlightening information at the bottom of the post.  It may be able to provide you with a whole lot more exposure for your book.

http://amzn.to/2giOLmx

No comments:

Post a Comment