=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Author Charm Baker Establishes "Just Charm" Brand with New Website Launch

www.charmbaker.com is just another step in the right direction, when it comes to effective self-branding

http://charmbaker.com

These last few days have been extremely busy, but at least I can say I'm a woman of my word.  The Just Charm website located at:  www.charmbaker.com has finally been launched, and the site is up and running.  I'd love to make a nice long detailed post about the true benefits of having YOUR OWN DOMAIN, and not relying on free hosting.  In truth, I'm really beat and I don't have it in me this evening, but I'll provide this valuable information in tomorrow's post.

Meantime, be sure to pop over to the newly launched site, and look around.  Of course, it is just in the fledgling stage, but it will continue to grow, as I add relevant pages that can benefit new writers and budding authors.  In fact, be sure to pay special attention to the page concerning my new Smashwords status as an Independent Publisher.  
 

This may be some news that you really want to hear if you're a poet or short story writer.  An upcoming YouTube video is also scheduled for this week and it will provide this information in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment