=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

KBoards Book Discovery Day Promotion: Definitely Worth the Effort

Skipping Childhood:  A Novel is included in this week's KBoards Book Discovery Day Promotion

http://blog.kboards.com/2016/11/29/book-discovery-day-tuesday-november-29/


Since I posted that I would give an honest review about this particular KBoards' book marketing promotion, I will let you know right now that I was both pleased with the service, though slightly bothered by one or two minor details. If you'd like to check out my specific thoughts on the matter, you can read my recent  Self-published blog post (Wordpress).  But whatever you do, be sure to take a moment to view the KBoards's blog post about Skipping Childhood and while you're at it. why not order a copy?
 
https://www.amazon.com/Skipping-Childhood-Abused-Foster-Adolescent-ebook/dp/B01M5JCGKG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479863155&sr=1-1&keywords=skipping+childhood+charm+baker

No comments:

Post a Comment