At first I was so excited, but now that the December 1st release date has come and gone, I'm just tired as hell (excuse my French). Any new or existing author worth their weight knows that I can't afford to be tired now. This is when all the REALLY HARD WORK starts. But maybe, since it's the end of the year and the holiday season, I can talk myself into taking a break so I can relax (whatever that is). I do know that if I don't do anything else, I can't afford to slip on making posts to my latest blog (Yep - I started another one). This blog was created specifically to be a companion to the new book, and I have never enjoyed blogging about anything more than this.
So here's what I've been up to, from a self-publishing standpoint in general, and also with regard to the book
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- New Amazon Authors: Do You Know What You Write and Who You Write For?
- Local Author Meets Local Libraries – (Skipping Childhood: A Novel)
- KBoards: Why I Plan to Use Kindle Boards Book Marketing in 2017
- Book Marketing: Promoting Your Self-published Title on a Limited Budget
RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- The Little Girl Who Kills - Deandra Baxter (Character Insight)
- Why Do We Hesitate to Speak the Truth?
- How Do You Deal with Your Flaws?
- Survivors: Finding Ways to Assert Your Power
"Skipping Childhood: A Novel" - NOW AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON AMAZON
WATCH FOR THE BOOK TRAILER VIDEO - AVAILABLE THIS WEEK!!!