=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Self-Publishing is Stressful - I'm Ready to Relax!

Self-publishing a book and doing everything to get it to market and in people's faces can be extremely exhausting.  I've been a busy beaver, trying hard to get the word out about:



At first I was so excited, but now that the December 1st release date has come and gone, I'm just tired as hell (excuse my French).  Any new or existing author worth their weight knows that I can't afford to be tired now.  This is when all the REALLY HARD WORK starts.  But maybe, since it's the end of the year and the holiday season, I can talk myself into taking a break so I can relax (whatever that is).  I do know that if I don't do anything else, I can't afford to slip on making posts to my latest blog (Yep - I started another one).  This blog was created specifically to be a companion to the new book, and I have never enjoyed blogging about anything more than this. 

So here's what I've been up to, from a self-publishing standpoint in general, and also with regard to the book



RECENT BLOG POSTS



Skipping Childhood (Ramblings) blog

RECENT BLOG POSTS:

"Skipping Childhood: A Novel" - NOW AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON AMAZON 

 

WATCH FOR THE BOOK TRAILER VIDEO - AVAILABLE THIS WEEK!!! 

 

DEAR READERS:

Since the writing of this particular story, a lot has happened and I invite you to visit my Justiss Goode pen name and Medium profile and read some of my recent personal essays and miscellaneous life lessons that I know you will enjoy and benefit from.


No comments:

Post a Comment