=)

=)
Future Self-Published blog entries will be available on my website charmbaker.com

Monday, September 12, 2016

Marketing Halloween and Other Seasonal Books for Self-published Authors

Holiday and other seasonal do-it-yourself books can be a good way for self-published non-fiction authors to increase their inventory of titles.  Since I’ve started offering free book marketing to help promote new titles, I’ve come across quite a few authors who like to create seasonal content.  The current Book-Catalogue page on my “Self-published” Blog contains a number of holiday related books; all showing you how to make the holiday season more enjoyable.  If you take a moment to glance over the titles in the following categories, you’ll notice a book on holiday decorating that includes the Halloween celebration.  The Arts, Crafts & Hobbies category, and the Food category also contain holiday related books like those with cool Halloween recipes for October 31st.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/475460?ref=charmbaker          https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/475221?ref=charmbaker         https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/588402?ref=charmbaker

My Self-published (Wordpress) blog is currently serving as one of the marketing platforms that I use to help promote new and existing authors like myself.  You will notice that in my most recent posts, I’ve taken the opportunity to highlight holiday related books that can help the do-it-yourself reader have a fun and enjoyable Halloween and holiday season.

“Self-published” BLOG POSTS:


Accepting Self-published Books to Promote

If you have a new (or existing) seasonal book title you’d like to promote in a timely fashion, take a moment to check out the details about both FREE and paid book marketing services.  Your newly published titles can be listed on the www.DoItYourselfBooks.info website in one or more of the following categories:

DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY) CATEGORIES
 

DEAR READERS:

Since the writing of this particular story, a lot has happened and I invite you to visit my Justiss Goode pen name and Medium profile and read some of my recent personal essays and miscellaneous life lessons that I know you will enjoy and benefit from.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment